Rõuge Trail Marathon of 3 Towers – rules and regulations
WHAT IS IT?
Rõuge Trail Marathon of 3 Towers is a “from point to point” trail run by a very different and interesting landscape – hills, valleys, swamps and narrow single-tracks. The 42+km distance runs through hard terrain – deep valleys, narrow tracks, swamps. In addition to all this the track crosses twice over the country border.
WHEN AND HOW LONG?
Rõuge Trail Marathon takes part on July, 11th 2021, start will be given at 10am. The control time is 8 hours, so the marathon result will be counted for everyone, crossing the finish-line befor 6pm!!!
GETTING TO THE START
There are two possibilities to get from the race center (finish) to the start – organized transport or own transport. Organized transport from finish to the start is free of charge, organizers will not support any transport from finish to start after the race. Organizers will support the transport of the participants stuff (one marked bag per participant) from start to the finish.
The buses will leave the finish place at 9am!!!
ENTERING THE RACE
Entry opens on 7th of January 2021 through following options:
– by our homepage www.trailrun.ee
– by e-mail info[ät]haanjamatkad.ee
The entry fees are:
– early bird price until 31/3/2021 – 36€
– normal price until 30/6/2021 – 48€
– last but not least price until 7/7/2021– 60€
– entry fee includes: marked track, time-keeping, transport to the start, service points on the track and feeding in the finish, diploma, medal, awards for 3 best men and women, also lots of wild nature and picturesque views.
USEFUL INFO AND RULES
– everyone will participate in the race at their own risk and responsibility, every participant should know, that the track goes through wild areas with no settlements nor transport possibilities. Abandoning the race is possible only in the Service Points.
– participant should carry on obligatory equipment – a fully loaded mobile phone with the contact of chief organizer, some nutrition, drinking bottle or bag, in cooler weather some special warmer clothes
– under 18 years old (born later than 11/7/2003) can take part only with the grown-up accompanist, the entry fee for yhe under 18 years old is 50% from the actual entry fee
– it is allowed to use ski- or nordic walking poles
– there are no drinking-cups in the service points, participant must carry its own cup to get drink from the SP
NB! KEEP THE NATURE CLEAN! Please do not throw trash (used packages, bottles) into the nature. You can put them into the trash-can in every SP.
SK Haanja Rattamaratonid MTÜ, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +372 511 4179 (Mr. Ivar Tupp, speaking English, Finnish, Russian).