As there is Haanja100 MTB and Haanja100 Ski, there has to be Haanja100 footrace too!
- When and where:
Saturday, October 26th 2019. The race center is situated at the Haanja Ski Center.
- How much:
There are two distances – Ultra (100km) and Marathon (42,195m). Every participant has to make the choice of the distance on the registration to the race. It’s not possible to change the chosen distance during the race.
– full ultra-distance is 100km and it consists of 15 laps of 6,67kmm each. In order to get the result on the ultra-distance, participant has to cover at least 7 laps (46,67km). The winner of the ultra-distance is the fastest coverer of 100km or as many laps as possible.
– marathon consists of 2,195km extra loop at the beginning and six 6,67km laps. Start for the both distances is at 7:00am.
Control-time of the ultra-distance is 15h, the deadline for starting the 15th lap is 9:00pm, finish will be closed at 10:00pm.
Every 6,67km lap has 2 feeding-stations – on the 3rd kilometer of the lap and in the race centre at the end of each lap.
- Who and how:
Ultra-distance has 2 competition classes – men and women.
Marathon-distance is not an official race and competition is not held.
Both distances (ultra and marathon) are open for anyone who is born on 26th of October 2001 or earlier and are fit enough to finish the race.
On the ultra distance it’s allowed to use skiing- or nordic-walking poles, all other means are not allowed.
- Registration and entry fee:
The registration begins on 20th of August 2019 via following channels:
– via website www.trailrun.ee
– via e-mail email@example.com
NB! Participants who like to receive an invoice should inform the organizer before paying entry fee.
Entry fees for the ultradistance are:
Early bird price until 30.9.2019 – 54 euros (including participants T-shirt)
Normal price until 16.10.2019 – 60 euros
Last minute price until 24.10.2019 – 72 euros
Entry fee of the ultra-distance includes: marked route, bib number with participants name, electronic time-keeping, feeding-stations, after-race meal in local pub, after-race relaxation in sauna, diploma, awarding, participants t-shirt (NB! for the early entries only) and 100km finishers medal.
Entry fees for the marathon distance are:
Early bird price until 30.9.2019 – 30€
Normal price until 16.10.2019 – 36€
Last minute price until 24.10.2019 – 42€
Entry fee of the marathon-distance includes: marked route, bib number with participants name, electronic time-keeping, feeding-stations, after-race meal in local pub, after-race relaxation in sauna, diploma and 42,2km finishers token.
Awarding of the ultra-distance takes place at the local pub as soon as 3 best in every competition class have finished.
Three best of both competition classes will be awarded.
Marathon is not an official race.
- Special rules:
– everyone will participate in the race at their own responsibility,
– it is possible to change clothes and footwear during the race only in the transition area,
– in feeding stations will be offered hot and cold isotonic drink, fresh water, RC Cola, salt, bread, salted cucumber (pickles), banana, raisins, buns and cookies
– with registration every participant declares, that he/she has read these rules and he/she is ready to follow them.
NB! KEEP THE NATURE CLEAN! Please don’t throw trash (used packages, bottles) into the nature. You can put them into the trash-can in every feeding station.
- Organizer and info:
SK Haanja Rattamaratonid MTÜ, e-mail: info[ät]haanjamatkad.ee, phone: +372 511 4179 (Mr. Ivar Tupp, speaking English, Finnish, Russian).